There are two sides to every story...

....Her story

February 27th 2010

Just a regular winter's night. Not expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen. No surprise events just a normal night to enjoy on the mountain. NOOBS!! 3 Noobs and myself guarantee a slow night but maybe it was supposed to happen that way. Noobs are slow...slow at getting their gear on, walking with gear on, strapping up, getting in line, getting on the lift, getting off the lift, getting up after wiping out off the lift, then strapping in and mentally preparing to wipe out again. Tedious night from the get go but maybe the timing would be perfect, timing is everything.

[I cant remember much of the night previous to the first sighting of my "hot guy in blue jacket"]

Waiting at the bottom of an easy run felt like eternity because all I really wanted to do was board nonstop. Trying to spot out my school of grasshoppers I am interrupted by some show off who rips it by right behind me "whooing". If it wasn't for his bright blue jacket, no hat, cute hairdoo and goggles I would have ignored him. Finally Kelly arrives and I tell her "Quick! I think that guy in the blue jacket may be hot! I'm going to follow him to find out"

TOP OF THE HILL
J: Kelly he's 10 o'clock
K: Dude in black?
J: That's 3 o'clock (as you can see we both have silly friends, or mine is sillier...or denser)
BOTTOM OF THE HILL
I tell Kelly I'm sad that the hot guy didn't follow us or come down the same run

Maybe if it's meant to be I'll see him again....and so it was meant to be


...Kelly complaining about Jessica, I tell her to be nice

TXT THREAD
Kelly Feb 27 8:15pm
"Okay I'll be nice. Lol....have you found your way back?"
Jazey Feb 27 8:15 pm
"Yea I'm with blue jacket guy"
Kelly 8:16pm
"What! Same one? omg"
Jazey 8:19pm
"lol =) yup"
Kelly 8:45pm
"omg! is it the same guy?! He good? Blue jacket? omg...I want to see"
Jazey 8:48pm
"yea he's good, he chased me down a run. come find us"
Kelly 9:03pm
"yo good catch! Now we are done and back on"



The night ended with a hug....He gives the best hugs =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers