Much like in the wild, I approach aggressively, testing out her physical prowess by playing chicken with her down the hill. I make eye-contact, almost obnoxiously until I have her attention.
I start simply with a Hi.
------------
Natural selection dictates it's survival of the fittest. She challenges me - 'Try and catch me" and darts down the hill.
I can only think 'zomfg you did not just challenge me.' and give chase.
Besting her ability on the board, I nearly take it too far and she almost PKs onto her face. I have won her approval and we begin the courtship ritual.
I start simply with a Hi.
------------
Natural selection dictates it's survival of the fittest. She challenges me - 'Try and catch me" and darts down the hill.
I can only think 'zomfg you did not just challenge me.' and give chase.
Besting her ability on the board, I nearly take it too far and she almost PKs onto her face. I have won her approval and we begin the courtship ritual.
No comments:
Post a Comment