Welcome to the Zoo!

February 26th, 2010.
We have a new addition to the zoo!
A cute little koala bear.

The story of the koala.

I am off to blue mountain with a plethora of my friends. Aaron, Stacy, George and Josh to name a few. The story begins with a wandering emu. Naturally as an emu I have a knack for noticing my surroundings and paying attention to detail. As I was cruising down Dr. Doug, I noticed a brightly coloured snowboarder and naturally, being drawn to bright things, I decided to inquire further. As we all know, emu's have what we call a 'babe-dar'. I knew she was a cutie. I mean what more can you ask for? A cute girl who also snowboards well! I had to tell George. As I board by him and we chat he catches a glimpse but it is already too late. She's gone.

As we discuss the possibility of finding a cute girl who snowboards on a weekend with a BAJILLION people, George says there's plenty of fish in the sea! I relay my story to him, Stacy and Aaron. George says 'If its meant to be, its meant to be.' The search for the girl in the blue pants and an orange jacket began.

After a few runs Stacy decides to take my search upon herself. Naturally being a girl, she's equally, if not more, attracted to bright things.
She points! "Jon! Orange Pants!"
J:...stacy those are orange pants.. not an orange jacket.
She points! "Jon! Orange Jacket!"
J:...it's a man with an orange jacket ...in skiis.
She points! "Jon! Orange Jacket!"
J:...that's a little girl... but at least she's snowboarding this time.
She points! "Jon! Orange pants!"
J: Okay Stacy I've had enough of this game.

George glances over. "Hey Jon.. I think that might actually be the girl this time."
I look over, and low and behold. It's her. But she's just finished binding in and begins her downhill descent. This time around I wasn't gonna miss out. I tell my friends PEACEOUTTT meet you at the bottom. I've gotta go see about a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers