Burrow burrow burrow!

July 28th, 2010.

Oh the art of archeology. A much desired skill. Archeologists love to DIG! Well technically paleontologists would really like to dig more, since fossils are ALWAYS underground.. anyhoo.

We like to dig. And we do so all the time! North beach, woodbine beach, and even concrete parking lots. We dig everywhere!



Other aminals that dig are - dogs.. badgers.. ground hogs.. and most importantly naked mole rats. I enjoy playing vball with her, as everytime she makes a mistake and sets me too far off, or sets over the net. I know, without looking, that she's looking at me with the 'oopsie!' face. It's okay. I don't mind. I enjoy being able to play with you. Winnings always fun, but just playing and enjoying the game together is enough for me!

Bumblebee bumblebee bumble bee TUNA!

Naked mole rats are sometimes slow, but they have heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers