I attend my koala bear's cousin's birthday party along with Georgemaporgey. We eat at some 'pricey' thai place and enjoy the mm mm goodness of pad thai after a day of shopping. After the mediocre pad thai, a stroke of insight tells us we need to make some of our own!
June 13th, 2010.
Instant nooble compemetition!
The contestants choose their culinary weapons of choice at TnT. We're allowed 2 package types and 1 egg! My choices are 'Mi Go Reng' and 'QQ' noodles on the left and Jazey goes with Neoguki and some 'Unif Tung Artificial beef flavour' on the right.
The following two are mine : Mi Go Reng and QQ.
The following two are Jazey's : Soupys
We eat all 4 instant noodles.. I definitely ate too much. Our eyes are bigger than we think! Either way this was a delicious yet simple feast. I like how we both enjoy the simpler things in life. Naturally, as piggggssssss this meal was a tasty treat. Spicy prawn crackers are delicious or 'Oishi' as the japanese would say.. and appropriately so.
We enjoy each others company and take a nice relaxed night cuddling up to a movie.
P.S. I won the contest.
Piggies are delightful.
No comments:
Post a Comment